The following changes are part of this release.
- Support for mutual authentication in https imposters
- Support for https proxies requiring mutual authentication
- Support for a different certificate / key pair for
every https imposters. The
--command line parameter is no longer supported, as this is now a first class member of the API.
- Exposing the certificate / key pair metadata when you
GETan https imposter.
- Support cross-origin requests via a new command line parameter.
- Fixed build problems that guaranteed every pull request would fail CI (sorry!!!)
Many thanks to the following kind folk for help with this release:
- James Thomas
- Nils Janson
- Jason Reid
npm install -g email@example.com --production
|Option||node.js required?||sudo required?||links||Description|
|Self-contained archives||No||No||Simply unpack and run
|source tarball||Yes||No||source tarball if you roll that way.|